Tuesday, March 13, 2018

What I did for Spring Break

So my spring break was sort of uneventful. I stayed in Madison, I didn't go anywhere too exciting. I went Ice skating a few times with a friend, and went to Build-A-Bear-Workshop to get a plush Bulbasaur. Yes, I am a literal child. That was interesting because not only is the store meant for kids, but the plush I was getting has a very awkward stitch hole. I had a scent put in, and there is an option to either put the scent in the head, or the tummy. I knew how awkward it was for the person stuffing my plush, so I said' "I know what you have to go through to put it in the head, so just put it the tummy." 



I mostly watched shows and slept. I did finish The Handmaid's Tale, and finally watched Thor-Ragnarok.

 I did start a Telenovela called Las Estrellas. That's pretty interesting, mostly because there aren't subtitles. That means I have to listen for words I know in Spanish, and kind of decipher what is happening from social ques and body language. The story follows five sisters who are told their father has died. Instead of just giving them an inheritance, their father makes an arrangement that the five have to run an old hotel that the father owned for a year together. The reason it is difficult for them to run the hotel together, is that the sisters are from different mothers. So they have to get along and become close with people they don't know. The girls only receive the inheritance if all five of them work together for a year.



The weekend starting spring break, I went with my best friend to find dresses for her bridesmaids. I wasn't trying a dress on because I hate dresses, so it was fun watching everyone else try dresses on while I sat back like a bored husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment